Dux Hot Water
Call John 0499 913 174 for Dux Hot Water System
- An iconic Australian brand, Dux Hot Water has provided billions of litres of hot water into Aussie homes since 1915.
- Dux water heaters are well known for their efficiency, high-quality construction and reliable hot water delivery.
- A leading Australian brand for more than 100 years, the Dux range has seen continuous research and development, resulting in many breakthroughs in the efficiency, reliability and longevity of hot water systems.
- Since inception, Dux is committed to the Australian market by producing high-quality products suited to Australian conditions and households and to the on-going development of new products.
- Dux hot water heaters are manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility in the Southern Highlands, using a Quality Endorsed Company production system. This assures that customers have purchased the highest quality water heater available, one that will provide continuous hot water for all needs – safely, economically, and for many years to come.
- Dux is proudly owned by Noritz, an international hot water powerhouse and Japan’s leading manufacturer of residential and commercial water heaters.
- Dux is one of Australia’s leading manufacturers of storage water heaters, while Noritz specialises in gas continuous flow water heaters.
- At Dux, the focus is very much about leveraging Noritz’s technical capabilities to build better and more competitive tanks in Australia, as well as introducing new and improved water heaters.
Before Buying a Dux Hot Water System, Things to Consider:
Running out of hot water? Growing families, teenagers and an inadequate hot water system don’t mix! If you’re running out of hot water, you may need to consider installing a larger one.
Natural gas or electricity? Already have a natural gas connection? If you are using natural gas for cooking and room heating, it makes sense to use natural gas for your hot water. There is a choice of gas storage, continuous flow and gas boosted solar models to choose from. There is also a wide selection of electric storage, heat pump and electric boosted solar water heaters available.
Gas storage or continuous flow? When deciding between continuous flow or a storage tank, it’s important to think about how you use hot water. Continuous flow of water heaters are compact in size and very energy efficient. You’ll never run out of hot water.
Indoor or outdoor? Most gas water heaters are installed outside, whilst electric storage provides flexibility to install inside or outside. Continuous flow is an ideal compact choice when installing outside as they free up valuable space.
Can your water heater keep up? If you have more than one showerhead or double basin with taps in your bathroom, then a storage tank provides a hot and strong flow of water, at mains pressure, to more than one tap or shower at a time, without annoying pressure fluctuations. If opting for a continuous flow water heater in this situation, choose a higher flow rate model capable of servicing multiple outlets at the same time.
Dux Proflo® for Homes of All Sizes
- Tough but stylish hot water systems that will go the distance
- If you’re looking to replace an existing electric storage water heater, Proflo is an ideal solution – available in a variety of tank sizes for homes of all sizes and delivering full mains pressure.
- Gas storage hot water systems give you full mains pressure with a a constant, strong stream of hot water.
- If you’re looking to replace an existing gas storage water heater, Dux Prodigy is an ideal solution.
- The range consists of both 4- and 5-star models that feature identical dimensions as each other and older 3-star models, allowing easy replacement with higher efficiency models.
Dux Gas Continuous Flow
- Compact and efficient, Dux’s latest range of Continuous Flow units are an excellent option for Australian homes.
- Dux gas continuous flow water heaters heat the water only as needed, not wasting energy by keeping water in a tank hot, earning it a 6 star (or higher) energy rating.
- With several continuous flow capacity models available, ensure you select the water heater that best suits the number of outlets in the home.
Browse our Dux collection to choose the best hot water system for your family. To install a Dux Hot Water System, you will need a qualified plumber. Get in touch with Anytime Plumbing Adelaide today to discuss your hot water needs and to book an appointment with your local Dux plumber.